Our pricing policy is competitive in the contract cleaning industry, as we offer value for money. We are an independent company that keeps our overheads to a minimum and operates off low profit margins. We achieve this without compromising on quality of service and management support.
Each quotation is based on the following contract details:
- The size of the premise (square footage).
- Present and forecast minimum wage legislation.
- The location or traffic levels and trading hours.
- The level of supervision required.
- The number of days cleaning is required per week.
- The type of flooring & furnishings.
- The specialized cleaning required (i.e. the additional labour and machinery costs).
- The client contact’s expectation / requirements / specification.
- The client’s budget parameters.
- The present condition or standard of cleaning.
- Bayleaf’s existing management and support structures in the area i.e.: the affect on the shared overheads.
- The additional services required: i.e. Consumables, carpet cleaning etc.