Our quality policy is an ongoing partnership, based on the implementation of approved procedures that are constantly monitored, and reliant on responding quickly and effectively to our client’s feedback. As we believe that quality should be inherent in all our operational processes, our quality assurance policy is applied at all staff levels, to all procedures, and materials / equipment used in our cleaning service. Bayleaf’s quality policy is structured to not only raise the standard of cleaning initially, but to consistently maintain these standards throughout the contract.
The following quality monitoring systems are fully documented and regularly reviewed by management to ensure that our service meets our customer’s expectations:
- Site Managers / Supervisors conduct daily assessments and inspections on the Cleaning Operatives.
- Area Supervisors conduct weekly assessment and inspection on Site Managers, Supervisors, Janitors, as well as random spot checks on Operatives.
- Operation Manager checks on Site Supervisors & Operatives. They also complete monthly joint client inspections to complete SLI’s & KPI reports.
- Our Operations Manager conducts quarterly appraisals on Contract Managers by reviewing client feedback, SLI’s & KPI results.
Bayleaf attract a high calibre of staff and reduce staff turnover by:
- Offering a performance bonus scheme.
- Encouraging staff to take pride in their work by allocating them specific cleaning responsibility areas.
- Fair approachable management structures
- Career progress opportunities.